Back for the 25th time. Yes, 25 years young is the Fringe festival
The kickoff to the festival season is done! The Fringe festival is now on its way.
For 25 years now, the Fringe festival as brought a slew of artists of all styles, colors, genres all done in both official languages. At Fringe Montreal there is something for each and everyone of us.
The 44 members that comprise the Montreal Fringe team have prepared a Buzzing festival this year again. Amy “I’ll cry if I want to” Blackmore as been with Fringe Montreal for a meager 15 years and is head of the team as Executive & artistic director. The list is too long and the added visual names of each member of the team, makes for an extensive list to write. But all members do play an important role and function in the creation and experience that is Fringe Mtl.
We cannot forget the Le festival St-Ambroise Fringe de Montréal is produced by Mainline theater and at its head Patrick “No pants party” Lloyd Brennan who is interim president. Maybe he’ll stay if he wears pants during the party?
Click the Fringe buzz rider for more info and GO, VISIT the multitude of shows and events of Le festival St-Ambroise FRINGE de Montréal and enjoy.
Here the first time at the FRINGE guide, they think of everything, they even have instructions to make things easier and your experience a joyful one at the Fringe Mtl, what an organisation!
BROWSE THE ART
- Download the FRINGE App and build a personal schedule.
- Use the My FRINGE feature on montrealfringe.ca to generate an automatic schedule of your favourite shows.
- Pick up a program and grab a marker. Circle the shows that pique your interest. Fold up the Master Schedule and stick it in your back pocket.
FRINGE MORE, PAY LESS
- Buy a 3-show, 6-show, 10-show or unlimited pass!
- Save $ on St-Ambroise beer and Barefoot Wines by reusing your cup.
- Volunteer and earn FRINGE bucks to see shows for free.
JOIN FRINGE BUZZ
- Have a chat with a fellow Fringer about shows!
- Tweet and read show reviews using #fringebuzz.
- Follow @fringebuzz on twitter for show review tweets.
- Click on FRINGE Buzz in the menu at montrealfringe.ca.
- Fill out a buzz forms after shows at each venue or at the FRINGE Park.
- Buy an artist a beer.
- Party with dance animals at L’Après-FRINGE: the 13th Hour.
- Use YELP to discover the best local grub and support local business.
- Come the the FRINGE Park. Enjoy tunes and beer under the summer sun.
ENJOY THE FESTIVAL! CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR OF YOUR DISCOVERIES AND EXPERIENCES.